- Minimal flap size
- Smaller window size than conventional techniques
- Instruments provide method of opening the lateral wall near the crest
- Ramers designed to be used with conventional surgical motor handpiece at 2.000rpm
- Tapered trunk of LS reamer designed to control drilling depth up to 3.5mm without use of drill stops
- Kit provides a complete set of tools for performing a lateral window sinus lift
Sinus Lateral Approach Kit Technique Guide
Open the soft tissue.
- Make a lateral hole with the LSreamer.
- Keep the drill upright and maintain a steady drilling motion; Both sides of the LS-reamer blade should be in contact with the bone while drilling.
- Continue drilling, Speed : 2,000rpm
The LS reamer will leave a thin bone disk.
Detach sinus membrane
#1 elevator is used to initiate detachment of the membrane in the mesial-distal area.
Elevate sinus membrane
- #2 elevator is used for detaching the membrane in the inferior area.
- #3 elevator is used for the anterior and posterior areas.
- Place bone graft material.
- Cover the lateral hole with a collagen membrane.
- Suture the soft tissue.